Exporting and querying Dickens data

As a follow up to the posting regarding the propsed ontology, I’ve started to try and create a SPARQL endpoint. At some point soon, I want to use the new version of ARC as the version I’ve got here is a little out of date. After that the next thing should be to allow the endpoint to be converted into other forms like JSON.

UPDATE: I’ve created an endpoint using the default ARC settings here: https://austgate.co.uk/dickens/endpoint.php

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email is never shared.Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.