Week Notes 6 March

Last week, I mentioned the Museums project and writing a phone app to test touch through the Android APIs. An annoying bug turned out to be small and easily fixed and, whilst testing, I wrote a small Python and Gnuplot script to plot the way that the fingers moved in a 2d graph. It would be fun to extend this into a 3-d model.

The Linked Data moves onwards with Virtuoso installed and re-using various colleagues’ codebases. I hope to make some small adjustments and bug fixes to make them more sustainable but perhaps that is not the highest priority at the moment. There are various queries that are realising some of the questions that are being asked.

I also managed to submit my MSc dissertation as well. After a couple of days off, I am hoping to catch up on other projects for fun and get some writing moved forward.